- Name: Tire Sealer
- Bicycle: 200ML/tire
- Motorcycle: 400ML/tire
- Application: Bicycles, Motorcycles, Electric vehicles.
- Use a valve core wrench to loosen the valve core inside the intake port.
- Take out the valve core and vent the air in the tire.
- Shake the self-rehydration solution, then remove the catheter from the back and install it.
- Turn the air inlet to 8 o’clock and connect the tube.
- Squeeze the bottle hard and inject the self-refill fluid into the rotating tire.
- Clean the air inlet, screw on the valve core, and iate the tire according to the standard tire pressure.