You aren’t just a recreational singletrack biker. You log many trail miles, turn up at the competition, and desire the performance benefits and lightweight of a carbon cross country bike. The JAVA Vetta is an affordable entry point into the world of cross-country riding and racing, and it’s a mountain bike that can develop with you as your abilities do.
- Frame: Cross-country JAVA Vetta Carbon Fiber On a 27.5 or 29er, geometry
- Air suspension lockout fork with JAVA 120mm travel, cable remote control
- Java Decaf wheels measure 27.5″ (29″)*14G*32H with a 9mm quick-release.
- CST MTB 27.5″(29″)*1.95 tyres
- For a 30-speed, use Shimano Deore M6000 3*10 shifters.
- Shimano Deore M6000 for 30 speed front derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6000 10 speed shadow plus design for 30 speed rear derailleur
- Shimano MT210-3 22/30/40T*175mm chain-set
- Hollow tech BB92 as the bottom bracket
- 11-36T, 10s on cassette
- KMC/YBN 10S chain
- MTB Alloy Pedals are available.
- Java DECA alloy is used for the handlebar and saddle. width of 31.8mm,680mm
- DECA alloy stem, 31.8 mm, 17 degrees, 80 mm
- brake system: 160mm rotor, Tektero hydraulic brakes;
- Body Mass Index: 17-11.8kg
- Weight restriction: The maximum overall weight for this bicycle (including the rider, the bicycle, and any cargo) is 130 kg (285 pounds).
Frame Size Chart
- For heights of 158-170 cm, 15 inches; for heights of 168-180 cm; and for heights of 178-188 cm; respectively.
There are no reviews yet.